Friday, November 5, 2010

Fashion Night Out

I had the honors to go with IN magazine and do a photo shoot with Mitch Meyer while we shot for Fresh Boutique. IN will be hosting Fashion Night Out Nov. 6, 2010 at Cucina Nassi and we have a few different vendors showing their fall fashion. IN chose different stylist to help with the show and do hair/makeup for each boutique. I was lucky enough to have Fresh! They are an everyday-wear, stylish, and has a classic appeal, all while keeping you up-to date in style. I had the talented Gorgeous Jared help me with the makeup and I did the hair.
Tomorrow, we will have 4 male models and 3 females! I can't wait to see all the talented stylist that will be showing their work at FNO!
Stay posted for pics ;)
LOVES


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to follow your blog and it's telling I gotta try again later! Sheesh. Anyways, keep up the good work, I like reading about it!

Loves,

Jaymee