Tuesday, October 26, 2010

make up class

Yesterday my sister, Shasta, and I took a makeup class by Paula Dahlberg. It was an amazing class packed full of information on face, eyes, brows, & lip shapes. We learned the history of makeup and the different ingeredance in the cosmetic products. After the theory section, we had the chance to do a natural look & an avant garde look on models that had their hair done by Steven Robertson and they shot with Jake Garn & Ryan Muirhead. It was so much fun to watch the whole process take place and see my work on film! I learned a lot but I think the biggest thing for me was feeling more comfortable with what I do.
I'll soon be getting the photos back and I'll post them on here as soon as possible
LOVES

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coconut! Congrats you are the best in Salt Lake hands down! Love you!