Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fashion Night Out Nov. 6, 2010

One of the most rewarding feelings has to be seeing your name on 2 big screen TV's with your models walking down the runway!!!
Saturday November 6, 2010 I had the chance to style my 7 models for Fashion Night Out for IN Magazine. There were 7 boutiques and each boutique had their own stylist from different salons. I was chosen to be matched up with Fresh on 9th & 9th. They have a great selection for men and women.
I chose my style because it was clean, fun, vintage with a modern twist. I wanted my hair and make up to compliment Fresh's clothing style and show my talent and love for the hair world.
I hope you enjoy!!!
LOVES







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great and so did your models Ma! I'm proud of you! Also, Poppa Rick looks good in his funeral clothes! ;)

Jay