Thursday, October 14, 2010

pondering some new ideas...

Dear followers,
I would like to offer just a bit more than a few random pictures here and there... I think I might start to blog a little about my weeks in the hair world. Talking about new ideas I have, hair news, or anything I think is exciting in my world. I have a million thoughts everyday about my career and I figure this is a great way to express them, help improve my page, and help education...
Today, my topic is make up... A new topic for me, and I'm loving everything I've been learning in this field! I took my first make up class a year ago from Paula Dalhberg and I will be attending a more in depth class on Oct. 25th.  I've been doing more wedding stuff and a few editorial work, but this is going to give me the chance to do two different styles of photo shoots. I'll be spending my whole day learning the history of make up, all the ingredients, face,eye & lip shapes, and a lot more! We'll have 2 models that will be shot by Jake Garn. I'm excited to build my portfolio and get as much knowledge as I possibly can for my clients!
I will keep everyone posted on my class!
LOVES

No comments: